Small Mid Cap Growth
- Chad Meade, 21 years of experience
- Brian Schaub, CFA, 20 years of experience
- September 5, 2013
- Russell 2500 Growth Index
Seeks long-term growth of capital by investing primarily in equity securities of small to mid capitalization growth companies
Utilize fundamental research to identify early stage high quality growth companies with differentiated and enduring business models, strong competitive advantages and large addressable markets
Maintain active wishlist to deploy capital during volatile markets
Disciplined portfolio construction, where position size is driven purely by risk profile of the company
Time-tested, disciplined approach to small cap investing focused on superior stock selection and down-side risk management
Experienced managers with 19-year professional history, including 11 years co-managing portfolios
- Meridian Growth Fund – Institutional Share Class (qualified investors only)
- Currently closed to new investors in all other Meridian Growth share classes and Separately Managed Account
*Strategy inception date for current portfolio managers. Meridian Growth Fund inception is 8/01/1984.
For information on ArrowMark's mutual fund offerings, please visit Meridian Funds.