- James England, CFA, 23 years of experience
- September 5, 2013
- Russell 2500 Index
Seeks long-term growth of capital
- Focus on companies with real business challenges where management has clearly identified a solution to accelerate earnings growth
- Utilize fundamental research to narrow the investment universe, emphasizing higher quality businesses offering the greatest potential for an earnings rebound
Risk first approach permeates investment process and is embedded from selection to position sizing
- Experienced managers with tenured history working together as analysts and portfolio managers on the Fund
Investing in out-of-favor companies has the potential to deliver outsized gains
- Meridian Contrarian Fund – Investor, A, and C Share Classes
- Separately Managed Account
*Strategy inception date for current portfolio managers. Fund inception is 02/10/1994.
For information on ArrowMark's mutual fund offerings, please visit Meridian Funds.