COVID-19: A Note from ArrowMark Partners
We have been closely monitoring the advice of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, along with the spread of COVID-19, and want to provide you with an update on ArrowMark’s approach to protect its employees and minimize the potential impact on our business operations. To date, we have enacted the following business continuity actions:
- Restricted all international business travel.
- Curtailed nonessential domestic business travel and are requiring pre-notification of all travel.
- Requested all employees to leverage audio or videoconference rather than in-person meetings to avoid putting our collective human capital at risk.
- Tested access to our network infrastructure and remote work capabilities for ArrowMark’s entire staff.
- Maintained ongoing dialogue with key service providers to ensure they have implemented appropriate safeguards to limit any potential disruption to our business.
- Separated physical location for critical staff and encouraged employees to work from home to maximize contagion prevention until further notice.
While ArrowMark’s operations have not been impacted, rest assured we are actively monitoring developments related to COVID-19 and reevaluating our plans daily.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
As always, thank you for your continued partnership and confidence in the ArrowMark team.